• Always remove the same lens first.
• Wash, rinse and dry your hands thoroughly. Always ensure that the lens is on the middle of your eye before attempting to remove it.
• To locate the lens, inspect the upper area of the eye by looking down into a mirror while pulling the upper lid up. Then inspect the lover area by pulling the lower lid down.
• Once you have found the lens, you can remove it by using the pinch method introduced below or any other method recommended by your Eye Care Practitioner.
Eye Care Practitioner:
- Look left, slide the lens down to the white of your eye using your forefinger.
- Gently pinch the lens between your thumb and forefinger and remove the lens.