Terms and Condition
Terms of Website Use
Accessing our Site
Access to our Site is permitted on a temporary basis, and we reserve the right to withdraw or amend the service we provide on our Site without notice (see below). We will not be liable if for any reason our Site is unavailable at any time or for any period.
From time to time, we may restrict access to some parts of our Site, or our entire Site, to users who have registered with us.
You are responsible for making all arrangements necessary for you to have access to our Site. You are also responsible for ensuring that all persons who access our Site through your internet connection are aware of these terms, and that they comply with them.
You may use our Site only for lawful purposes. You may not use our Site:
- In any way that breaches any applicable local, national or international law or regulation.
- In any way that is unlawful or fraudulent, or has any unlawful or fraudulent purpose or effect.
- For the purpose of harming or attempting to harm minors in any way.
- To transmit, or procure the sending of, any unsolicited or unauthorised advertising or promotional material or any other form of similar solicitation (spam).
- To knowingly transmit any data, send or upload any material that contains viruses, Trojan horses, worms, time-bombs, keystroke loggers, spyware, adware or any other harmful programs or similar computer code designed to adversely affect the operation of any computer software or hardware.
You also agree not to access without authority, interfere with, damage or disrupt:
- any part of our Site.
- any equipment or network on which our Site is stored.
- any software used in the provision of our Site.
- any equipment or network or software owned or used by any third party.
Intellectual Property Rights
We are the owner or the licensee of all intellectual property rights in our Site, and in the material published on it. Those works are protected by copyright laws and treaties around the world. All such rights are reserved.
You may print off one copy, and may download extracts, of any page(s) from our Site for your personal reference and you may draw the attention of others within your organisation to material posted on our Site.
You must not modify the paper or digital copies of any materials you have printed off or downloaded in any way, and you must not use any illustrations, photographs, video or audio sequences or any graphics separately from any accompanying text.
Our status (and that of any identified contributors) as the authors of material on our Site must always be acknowledged.
You must not use any part of the materials on our Site for commercial purposes without obtaining a licence to do so from us or our licensors.
Reliance on information posted
Commentary and other materials posted on our Site are not intended to amount to advice on which reliance should be placed. We therefore disclaim all liability and responsibility arising from any reliance placed on such materials by any visitor to our Site, or by anyone who may be informed of any of its contents.
Our Site changes regularly
We aim to update our Site regularly, and may change the content at any time. If the need arises, we may suspend access to our Site, or close it indefinitely. Any of the material on our Site may be out of date at any given time, and we are under no obligation to update such material.
The material displayed on our Site is provided without any guarantees, conditions or warranties as to its accuracy. To the extent permitted by law, we, other members of our group of companies and third parties connected to us hereby expressly exclude:
- All conditions, warranties and other terms which might otherwise be implied by statute, common law or the law of equity.
- Any liability for any direct, indirect or consequential loss or damage incurred by any user in connection with our Site or in connection with the use, inability to use, or results of the use of our Site, any websites linked to it and any materials posted on it, including, without limitation any liability for:
* loss of income or revenue
* loss of business
* loss of profits or contracts
* loss of anticipated savings
* loss of data
* loss of goodwill
* wasted management or office time
* for any other loss or damage of any kind, however arising and whether caused by tort (including negligence), breach of contract or otherwise, even if foreseeable.
This does not affect our liability for death or personal injury arising from our negligence, nor our liability for fraudulent misrepresentation or misrepresentation as to a fundamental matter, nor any other liability which cannot be excluded or limited under applicable law.
Information about you and your visits to our Site
Uploading material to our Site
Any material you upload to our Site will be considered non-confidential and non-proprietary, and we have the right to use, copy, distribute and disclose to third parties any such material for any purpose. We also have the right to disclose your identity to any third party who is claiming that any material uploaded by you to our Site constitutes a violation of their intellectual property rights, or of their right to privacy.
Linking to our Site
You may link to our home page, provided you do so in a way that is fair and legal and does not damage our reputation or take advantage of it, but you must not establish a link in such a way as to suggest any form of association, approval or endorsement on our part where none exists.
You must not establish a link from any website that is not owned by you.
Our Site must not be framed on any other website, nor may you create a link to any part of our Site other than the home page. We reserve the right to withdraw linking permission without notice. The website from which you are linking must comply in all respects with our Content Standards listed below.
These content standards apply to any and all material which you upload to our Site and any material appearing on any website which you link to our Site. You must comply with the spirit of the following standards as well as the letter. The standards apply to each part of any material as well as to its whole. All material must:
- Be accurate (where they state facts).
- Be genuinely held (where they state opinions).
- Comply with applicable law in MY and in any country from which they are posted.
Your Status, Responsibilities and Website Registration
By corresponding with us and/or by registering your details on our website you confirm to us that you
- Are 16 years of age or older.
- Are able legally to enter into a binding contract
- Have completed our registration procedure.
- Have had optical appliances prescribed by a qualified Optometrist or Dispensing Optician and have previously worn such optical appliances in accordance with their instructions and without experiencing any problems with them.
- Have ensured that the details you provided during the registration process on our website are complete and accurate and that any prescription details entered by you upon registration, or at any other time, match those issued to you by a qualified Optometrist or Dispensing Optician.
- Agree to inform us immediately of any changes to the details you have provided to us during the registration process by updating your account through our website, via telephone or via e-mail. Failure appropriately to update your details will be a breach of the contract between you and us, and we cannot be held responsible for any loss or damage you suffer as a result of your failure to provide us with correct and up-to-date information.
- That the prescription relied upon by you in seeking and procuring Optical Dispensing Services and optical appliances from us has not expired or is not more than 24 months old.
- Consent to us contacting your prescribing Optometrist or Dispensing Optician for the purposes of verifying your prescription details or obtaining a duplicate copy of your prescription. In the event that we are unable to verify your prescription to our satisfaction, you agree that we will not be bound to process your order and supply you with any optical appliances until such time that you have obtained a valid and up-to-date prescription from a qualified Optometrist or Dispensing Optician.
- Please consult your nearest Optometrist to get your eye prescription.
- It is your responsibility to check that the optical appliances you have ordered comply with the correct prescription. We accept no liability for injury or damage to eyes due to an incorrect order placed by you.
Will follow all instructions for use of any optical appliances or other products supplied by us to you as stated on the product(s), enclosed with any product(s) and/or any instructions provided to you on the website.
Your Order and Our Acceptance – Contract Formation
- Your order does not by itself complete a contract between you and us. Instead, in placing an order through our website you make an offer to us. A binding contract will only be formed between you and us once we have accepted your offer. We are not obliged to accept any offer that you make, we may refuse to accept an offer for any reason whatsoever (including but not limited to inability to take payment from you), and we will have no liability in respect of refusing or otherwise failing to accept any offer from you. No term of these Terms and Conditions may be construed as creating an obligation on us to accept any offer from you.
- After you place an order with us and make appropriate payment, you will receive an e-mail confirming your order. This Order Confirmation e-mail will confirm the warehouse officer that you have ordered from us. The Order Confirmation e-mail will also include details of delivery (e.g. delivery address and delivery estimate). Please note that when you receive this Order Confirmation e-mail, we are accepting your offer and a contract is formed between you and us at this stage. At this point only will a legally binding contract be concluded between you and us.
- In the event that your order is refused after payment is taken, the payment will be refunded, see Returns & Refund
- In the event that an order placed pursuant to our Terms and Conditions is returned, any free gifts advertised on our website in connection with that order must also be returned together with the order and to the same return address (see Returns & Refund).
• Items are 100% in new and excellent condition
• Make sure you choose the correct contact lenses design, color, prescription and filling the correct information (shipping address, contact number, etc) before proceed to the checkout.
• Buy at your own risk. We are not responsible of any problem, infection, or any injured to your eyes. We can only guarantee the products we are selling are 100% authentic!
• Price excludes postage. You can see the shipping fees during your checkout.
• We do not responsible for any damage cause on the lens/container/lens case during the shipment. We only send out the lens/container/lens case in good condition with well packaging.
• Due to different contrast of the monitor, some of the colors of the item will be slightly different.
• Price is not negotiable. We have already provided you the best price with authentic goods.
• We will ship your parcel on time. We do not responsible for any delay cause by courier or the custom.
• We ship within 72 hours after received the order.
• We do not responsible for any return/reject items from your local courier or custom due to your country policies. Please check with it if necessary.
• We do not bare with the duty taxes/declaration fees/or any other fees that apply by your local custom/post office/courier. Once the package reach your country, you are responsible to declare and pay for the duty taxes (if any).
• To resend the return parcel again, shipping fees is apply. This is charge by the courier, not us.
• We reserve the right to make any changes on our website, policies and the terms & conditions at any point of time.
If you have any concerns about material which appears on our Site, please contact email@example.com.
Thank you for visiting our Site.